There will be times in every person’s life when they suffer harm at the hands of others (physical injury or economic loss). There also may be times when you are wrongfully accused of causing harm through your actions or negligence.
If the harm is too much to be simply absorbed or shaken off, it becomes a dispute between two or more parties that must be resolved. Sometimes it escalates further into a formal lawsuit that is filed in superior court.
Legal disputes can can be resolved through negotiation, mediation or in a court of law. The experienced trial lawyers of the Faiella Law Firm provide plaintiff or defense representation for all types of civil legal matters.
Contact our law firm today to discuss where you stand and your legal remedies regarding:
- Business and commercial litigation: Interference with a business relationship, breach of contract, theft, conversion or misappropriation
- Construction litigation: We represent any party (homeowners, buyers, contractors, subcontractors, architects, suppliers) in conflicts relating to development, construction transactions, performance or payment:
- Defective construction work
- Unfinished construction
- Breach of contract disputes
- Mechanics liens
- Real estate litigation: Landlord-tenant disputes, property disputes or neighbor disputes, damage to property, or foreclosure
- Personal injury lawsuit
- Fraud or misrepresentation
- Insurance coverage/bad faith denial
- Probate litigation